ZacharyBrock

Banned Issue

I don't what the Hell just happened. I have pretty much gone into to full panic trying to figure out what happened. Not sure if I said something for was going against a server rule. I was playing on the Panda server on Zavod Graveyard. I was using a igla/stinger and about to take out a chopper. When the screen cut to black and I was in a infinite loading screen so I turned off the game. Then went back on Zlorigin and booted the game back up. This time It said That the connection to EA was lost. Oh the internet must be out so I turned the game off then I noticed my internet was not out. So I check Z client its working just fine so I try rebooting. Now before I go any further regarding the issue occurring in your mind no I am not making a bloody story, no I wasn't using any illegal third party software to "Hack". Anyways back to the story. I restarted ZLorigin and rebooted Bf4 same problem. So I close out of everything and restart my computer. When I booted Zclient It wouldn't connect but on the 3rd try it sayed Connected.....you are banned.....Disconnected. Now If I did something wrong or if there is a list of rules you can refer me to that would be great I don't what I should do as I am not very informed on what I did. Also once again I spent 3 days going from error to error through sweat blood and tears to get Bf4 for free I would not throw that all away to cheat. So please don't be snarky or a smartass posting well you shouldn't have cheated. If I am going to be banned I want a legitimate reason for it. I know that it could be something with PunkBuster but I don't wanna mess with it out of fear of doing something that, Would ,get me  banned for cheating.

Thank you and please get back to me as soon as possible,

Zachary Brock,

Soldier/Ingame name : ZacharyBrock(Yeah I know its my own name O-o btw the things in here are not part of the user)

email: Will give it if specifically asked to

For those of you who just read that, I lied, I did use a third party software, I used cheat engine to unlock all attachments for my gun. I was dumb to try and lie. I am at the mercy of your ruling and feel free to ban me from the site. I am truly sorry for lying and using a cheat to better myself over others its unfair and unethical. I know you may think it was stupid of me to post that in the first place but I hope you can forgive me for my insolence I truly give my regards and goodbye if i do believe my time is up i will take my leave.

Thank you for responding I am aware, I have turned myself in on the report cheaters section on zloforums and have been perma-banned from the forum, I messed up. I posted a lie about because I was scared, I've never cheated before have no experience in it I trusted someone I shouldn't have and It got me here. It was good though honestly a wonderful community and people here are super kind, I will sadly never get to know them better. I can never take back what I did.

Once again thank you for response. :D

and goodbye.........:(

Just wish it didn't have to be permanent. Also one last thing, you my friend were very kind and direct about this issue on zloforums when I turned my self in all I got was this message from the Super moderater

GTFO
GTFO BOIIIIII
GTFO CHEATER
so yeah..... clear difference in maturity level anyways i'm gonna go and will check back in about 5 years just to see if im still banned. Who knows maybe I will be forgiven by some random admin in scrolling through the ban list. with that I send my final message

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I got see what the dice camo looks like....its pretty cool worth the ban (Just kidding)